Thursday, September 30, 2010

When did you take the Red Pill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iD1AO7osvQ&feature=related


I am an average RED blooded American woman who believes in God, Family and the American way. That order is important to what I have to say because there was God before there was America and God helped create America and loves her and there will be God after America! What do I mean by after America? I am saying what some of you are feeling and are questioning today. Here is the question; can we save America?

There comes a time in some people’s life when they wake up and ask themselves, “What is really going on and when did it happen?” I can honestly say that for me I never had that moment in such a way. The feeling that there is more than meets the eye has been with me for as long as I have memories! Maybe it is because my parents were involved with the campaign for Barry Goldwater and were staunch conservatives themselves but for many the haze is just now beginning to lift as Obama’s plan to tear apart our beloved America is starting to fall into place. It is much like seeing the pieces of a puzzle fit together to finally start showing the picture as a whole. The RED pill is being chosen.

I remember at age 19 wishing and asking God for those “rose colored” glasses. Not that I am unable to enjoy life and all the blessing I have been given but sometimes knowledge is not easy. I saw and still see people who refuse to engage in politics and the world that is happening around them. Sure it is easier to focus on the kid’s next soccer game and whether or not to go to Disneyland next summer or take a cruise oh and of course we can’t forget the greatest babysitter of all our favorite TV shows! (not to say I don’t’ have mine, 2 and ½ men, horrible I know…or how about Tosh.O!) but the reality is there is a much larger reality that is calling! We owe it to our families and to each other to wake from the dream state we have been lulled into and engage in this epic battle many are unaware we are facing!

I will say it is much easier to pretend that nothing is so wrong that it won’t “somehow turn itself around” and continue with your own day to day lives and keep looking the other way rather than look at some of the very ugly and scary truths about how our Government has gotten so off track through regulation and the progressive agenda.

If you haven’t taken the RED pill yet I suggest you hurry and do so!

6 comments:

  1. I woke up in 1998-and sort of unplugged from the matrix as best as I could. It has been a long battle to leave behind those I loved who were so enamored with it they couldn't see the truth. I still fight it, but like NEO all I want is peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born with the red gene Suzanne. I once voted for a democrat and was disowned by the family. I think they may have put one of those Legal Notices in the hometown newspaper. I hope this blog takes off for you. If you ever need a guest host blogger I am ready...Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my red pill in 1980, while working on the reelection campaign for a Democratic Senator, I was exposed to the dyed in the wool Dems, unlike myself, whom I always maintained was an independant. Anyway, I got into conversations about abortion with some, they related to me that they've been told not to think about babies, just the "men in long black coats" making decisions about a womans body. I knew then the trappings of mass hypnosis, and disengaged from my associations. I was born again shortly thereafter (1983) and that cemented my beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born under a Red sign. Hugs my friend. I look forward to following you cause you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete